- This event has passed.
March 25 at 10:00 am - March 26 at 4:00 pm$300.00
In this two-day workshop you will explore many different ways to incorporate encaustic with photography. You will learn how to:
- mount your photos to a panel
- collage with wax
- tint the image using PanPastels
- distress the image using Pigment Sticks
- use paper as the substrate
What you need before the workshop:
- email email@example.com at least 2 images that measure 8×10 in high resolution with at least one of them in black and white
- royalty-free images are available at unsplash.com for those who don’t have their own photos
Materials Required: Two 8×10 wooden cradled panels. All other materials are provided.