Derwent – XL Graphite (6 pc)
5 in stock
Create a wide variety of textures and effects with these generous Derwent XL Graphite blocks. Perfect for expressive mark making, artists can create a wide variety of textures and effects by using on their side, edge or corner. Broad strokes, subtle blending, fine lines and deep tonal work are all possible as these XL blocks are easy to blend and smudge.
The graphite is water-soluble, allowing you to experiment with even more techniques. Uniquely combining colour with graphite, Derwent XL Graphite is available in six cool colours that leave a silvery sheen, from Olive Green to Burnt and Raw Umber which work really well for bold landscapes.
Suitable for wet or dry applications, and in combination with the Derwent Graphitint range for further creative possibilities
- Extra wide, chunky graphite blocks (20mm diameter, 60mm length)
- Blocks of earthy coloured graphite leave a metallic sheen
- Highly versatile and perfect for creating a wide variety of textures and effects; subtle blending, fine lines and deep tonal work
- Add water and experiment with further techniques
- Set contains 6 XL Graphite blocks in a tin
- Colour Palette: Olive Green, Dark Prussian, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Soft Graphite and Very Soft Graphite